If You Need Solid RF Performance, WiSpry is Your Choice
WiSpry’s digitally controlled, passive, bi-state capacitor technology is different from all other solutions on the market today, and it boosts TRP & TIS performance in your application better than any other solution. Only WiSpry has the innovation ability, track record and experience to bring this kind of device to high volume mobile device market using a high-volume CMOS process.
WiSpry solutions do not use lossy, low-Q, non-linear switches in the RF signal path. In fact, they are totally free from any semiconducting devices or other non-linear materials in the RF signal path.
At WiSpry we believe it is better to have digital control over the fundamental geometry of the RF circuit using small air-gap bi-state parallel plate capacitors than to turn a lossy and non-linear switch on and off. Remember that the resistance of the switch will degrade your Q in the on-state and non-linearities will cause interference issues across the spectrum. Switches are simpler to produce but you are looking for a tunable solution to increase your systems performance, not to degrade performance. When you compare, be sure to ask about worst-case Q and IP3, and whether the solution can realistically improve the OTA performance of your end-product.
High Performance and Integration without High Cost
WiSpry tunable solutions on pure CMOS technology provide high performance with CMOS typical cost. The processing power and device integration potential of CMOS is unsurpassed in the industry and will provide a platform for new, exciting devices that will combine active and passive devices in the front-end in a single, all CMOS design.
Our growing product portfolio is targeted at high volume, high performance applications such as mobile terminals, tablets, as well as any mobile device that requires higher performance and smaller BOM in a multi-band, multi-mode application.
Current WiSpry solutions include:
• Single chip Tunable Impedance Matching that can make your antenna cover more bands with better match while saving TX power and extending battery life of Your product. Head and hand phantom effect are a problem of the past, just re-program to recover from mismatch and you are done! More info here…
• SVLTE filters that provide “filter on demand” when you need it most. Can be turned off when you don’t need the attenuation to save insertion loss. More info..
• LTE tuners that are able to tune cellular antennas down to 698 MHz to cover the new Band XII. More info…
Developed for Mobile Requirements
- Ultra high linearity for LTE
- Lowest power consumption 40 uA active/<1 uA sleep
- 15:1 series capacitance tuning range for your antenna
- All series configuration for flexibilty
- Built-in, auto-start charge pump
- Flexible 2.5 V– 5.0 V operation
- Fast enough to switch setting between Tx and Rx in 2G
- Digital Control with Plug & Play using MIPI RFFE
- Robust Performance with zero hard failure modes for the RF signal path
- 35 dBm CW power handling enables GSM operation
- True Single chip integration
and Mobile Applications
- Open and closed loop control antenna tuning
- High voltage aperture tuning
- Tunable "on-demand" filters
- LTE antenna tuning
- Agile frequency generation
MIPI® specifications and trademarks are property of MIPI Alliance, Inc